Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Family and friendly way to greet and welcome friends from different countries; very good use of pictures and graphics;
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Best Forum Award Winner for September 2009 is...
9/17/2009 5:17:43 AM

Hello everyone,

That very exciting time of the month has arrived!  Announcing the BEST FORUM AWARD for

September 2009...

THE WELCOMING CLUB
ALAIN DEGUIRE

Alain Deguire

Enjoy your prize money of $200/-

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE IT WITHIN THE MONTH!

We would like to thank our judges who painstakingly  do their job consistently and conscientiously.  Please know you are appreciated much. THANK YOU !!!

AND

Please accept our apologies for being soooooo late with these results!

Now for the scores !!:)

Super appealing graphics

THE WELCOMING CLUB
ALAIN DEGUIRE

FORUM LINK

TOP SCORING FORUM

>> $200.00 <<

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Judge 1 CommentsJudge 2 CommentsJudge 3 Comments
Visual4.66

I like the style!
Originality4.00
Never have I seen it done in this manner and with such consistency

The manner putting this forum all together is originalWelcoming in a unique way, but not original.
Organized4.83A+++Well organizedVery good.
Owner Int.5.00Always attentive and always cordialVery good, always presentExcellent!
Prof.5.00MagnifiqueHaving a nice word to everyone; wonderful way to welcome his friends;Excellent!

Totals**

Voting points  +

Final total

Packed full of interesting , educational and inspiring posts and videos and graphicsThe thread specially dedicated to the Native Americans is wonderful;I have not seen another forum with quite as much passion for the information being sharedWonderful idea to introduce us the Native Americans;100%This isn’t a 5 as its not a stand alone forum; but this thread is wonderfully done and conducted1000%Very good communication among all the participants not only the owner and her visitorsAlways!One of the best; a pleasure to go through the posts again and again, all of them bringing something new and a valuable plus to the topic

Forum : Let Us Celebrate With The Native Americans
Owner : MYRNA FERGUSON

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Visual5.00
The graphics and appeal is outstanding!
Originality4.83
Intriguing.
Organized4.50
Very organized.
Owner Int.5.00
Always present!
Prof.5.00
Very professional.

Totals**

Voting points  +

Final total

Roger has done a good job of adding graphics and videos to keep the threads appealingI know how much, Sir Roger is/was „fighting” and „struggling” with these visual effects; his is improving every dayThe are quite a few VERY original threads hereVery good and original idea of coming up with different topics to discuss and all of them having his own signatureThink Roger has done a great job of organizing this formWhile the Forum is growing and topics vary so much, one would need some guide lines to brows aroundSuper job of communicating with his poster and then creating new interestAlways there, attentive, kind and so … SIR ROGERAt all timesVery good

Forum : UNIVERSAL TRUTHS, ONLY NAMES VARY
Owner : ROGER MACDIVITT

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Visual4.00
Way above average!
Originality4.83
Have not seen any others like it.
Organized4.83
Very organized!
Owner Int.5.00
I enjoyed the presence that Roger has built here.
Prof.5.00
Excellent!

Totals**

Voting points  +

Final total

Good and fun, fun, fun photosVisually, Cheryl’s threads will improve I’m sureGreat spin on old concept. Quite originalBeing a miscellaneous forum is difficult „to judge” this; taking the most popular topic out of it, the Photo contest, this brings a plus by setting up categories for the „contestant” photos Nicely doneIt could use some guide lines for the one who don’t know what to look forAlways present and accounted for!Wonderful and always there;Cheryl is exceptionally professionalI love the way Cheryl manage to add some fun to everything she does

Forum : Just To Let You Know
Owner : CHERYL BAXTER

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Visual4.00
Graphics are very good.
Originality4.50
Not original, but unique.
Organized4.33
A little improvement on staying on topic would be nice.  But, very good.
Owner Int.5.00
ALWAYS!
Prof.5.00
Excellent!

Totals**

Voting points  +

Final total

Filled with lots of wonderful and appropriate graphics, photos and videosSorry Alain! These threads don’t look bad but I know you can do much better JExceptionally original with many of the threadsI think some of the threads are quite original; most of all I love „… the healthy level of insanityAlain is always organizedWell organized with interesting topicsIt doesn’t get much better than thisAlain is always there and presentAlwaysVery professional

Forum : Make A Difference
Owner : ALAIN DEGUIRE

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Visual4.50
Very interesting to view.
Originality4.66
Most are original and very interesting.
Organized4.66
Good.
Owner Int.5.00
ALWAYS!
Prof.5.00
Professional.

Totals**

Voting points  +

Final total

Sometimes a bit overdone but still appealing and welcomingVisually its one of the best possible; Georgios’ touch obviouse and as we all know he is a master with this. I don’t know for what reason but I couldn’t find the new members listed and welcome?!Name is original, concept is not but a good one neverthelessThis is where this forum is not exceling; we have already seen and met this „idea” of welcoming friends; however no matter how „old” this is, it will always make new friends feel great and really welcome.Well organized and presentedThis would be even greater IF I’d meet more of the new comers and greated friends posting there?! The team is great at responding to their posters and welcoming to the newcomersAll members of the TEAM al Present and always coming with something kind to the participants;Every team member shows utmost professionalismAlways professional

Forum : Garden of Friendship
Owner : Garden of Friendship Team

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Visual4.00
Almost too many graphics and busy, but nice.
Originality3.66
Not original, except for the team involvement.
Organized4.00
Good.
Owner Int.5.00
Great example of a 5 for this category.
Prof.5.00
Excellent!

Totals**

Voting points  +

Final total

Always very inviting and appealingSorry, but I feel here is plenty of room for improvementsConsistently reaching out in friendship and does it all in an original mannerFeaturing persons is not one of the most original over here; even though it alway brings some good feelings both for the ones who make the posts and for the featured person as well. – I guess this could be the reason this Forum was nominated and loved so much!Topics are nicely organized Sorry, girls L I love you so much but this is a difficult place to fiind what one is looking forLaNell is on top of every comment and post to her forumThis is where the FOTM team is doing a wonderful job; being always there and in the mean time leaving the limelight to the celebrated person JMost definitely professional in every wayConducted with professionalism and … passion which may be felt all over

Forum : Different Topics of Interest & Friendship
Owner : LaNell

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Visual4.25
Nicely done!
Originality3.50
Not original, but has a great concept.
Organized3.33
Mostly organized.
Owner Int.5.00
I enjoy the way a team works in sharing the production of this forum.
Prof.5.00
Excellent!

Totals**

Voting points  +

Final total

We would like to take the time to thank each and everyone who has supported the BFA & their friends here. To those nominees who have not won yet, your time will surely come sooner or later. Keep your forums going, and continue to bless us with all you do to make this community so special, on behalf of our team please accept a heartfelt
THANK YOU!

Please take time to send in your nominations for 

OCTOBER 2009

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1263181.aspx

We look forward to all of your love and support to help us make this event even better and to serve the community well.

YOUR BFA TEAM

+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Best Forum Award Winner for September 2009 is...
9/17/2009 5:21:53 AM

Finally!

Here is what I had to do to get this to post.

1)  Create a new blank thread post.

2)  Edit and then paste the material in from antoehr post.

3)  Submit.

worked!

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/17/2009 7:05:20 AM

Joe,

If you were not my old admired cherished so very much missed friend - maybe this applause for your hard job done, would be a little less :) .

Now - before I congratulate to my another dear friend, one old good question for you Joe : DO YOU STILL REMEMBER ME :) ? (Please, pass the hugs to the rest of The Downings)

Dearest Alain,

I do not know who is Aaron Camper (surely the guys from Welcoming Club know him ) , but I would never miss this party .... for nothing in this world. The times are changing, world is changing, ALP IS CHANGING .... and just ONE SILLY THING IS STUCK THERE WHERE IT ALREADY HAS BEEN ... Your Luka still needs, for his biiiiig feet ... something from ALAIN DEGUIRE`S SHELVES (last useful pair I left at Sam Sunday`s home)

BUT YOU ARE BUSY WITH THE CELEBRATION, so I will not upset you. (First time ever I really understand why Branka suffers for wasn`t being born a Gipsy)

Now you must go to welcome another guests. If I remember good, this Granny has stolen the motor-bike from your Hamburger Guy :

BAREFOOT, FULHEARTED -

I WILL JUST TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM FOR THIS AWARD.

CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND!

AND

WITH LOVE AND BLESSINGS,

Luka

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2009 2:26:38 PM

HI Alain,

My dear freind I am so proud of you and so thankful to have such a special talented, just perfect friend.

Best Forum winner for September 2009

Blessings, hugs, and love,  Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2009 2:49:28 PM

Hi Joe! Izgleda da si preživeo :) .  Thanks!

Dear Alain,

WHAT A HONOR TO BE REWARDED IN SUCH TERRIFIC COMPETITION!

BRAVO MAESTRO !

Even though I voted for Roger (whom I nominated) SURELY I CELEBRATE WITH YOU.

Be happy and enjoy this recognition, parice (ultimate moments for you to start learning Serbian :) :) :) ) ... congrats and all.

Love,

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!