Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Best Forum Award Winner for September 2009 is...
9/22/2009 7:51:33 PM

Hi BFA thank you for maintaining this forum

CONGRATULATIONS ALAIN!!!

LOVE AND BIG HUGS.

BARB

+0
9/25/2009 2:08:51 PM

Congrats to Alain, a humble guy who doesn't always like being in the spotlight, but prefers to highlight others.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/1/2009 10:44:57 PM

Hello Dear BFA Team and Friends!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

I am so Happy and Honored that My Forum "The Welcoming Club" is being recognized and appreciated so much by the community as a whole... I was very surprised the first time I was nominated because this is not planned to be an attractive forum but one that is helpful to the new comers... This is very warm to my heart to see that it is so appreciated and felt as being useful to maintain such a welcoming forum...

THANK YOU from deep within my heart to all the Friends who nominated, seconded and voted for me and, THANK YOU also for all your wonderful comments.

I am sorry that it happened at the same time that I was away for two weeks for business but, I will be back for the weekend and I promise to come here and answer each one of You individually... THANK YOU again!

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2009 8:37:04 PM

Hello Pauline and Joe!

I really want to say THANK YOU for all of your Wonderful Work done here in maintaining this forum for the benefit of all of us within the community each and every month...

Especially in such challenging time as the actual Changes in Adlandpro!

You are AWESOME!

THANK YOU!

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2009 8:50:16 PM

Hello Dearest Luka!

I really want to THANK YOU from deep within my heart for your Friendship, your Support always and for being here to share with me this wonderful moment and all of my Joy! THANK YOU!

As a Special Gift for You, I found special shoes extendable to fit your biiiiiiig feet My Friend 

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!