Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: 'How little we know?' by Roger Macdivitt
9/5/2009 8:12:40 PM

Roger,

Let the love explode before you :) and before than you .

YOU ARE THE TWIN-BROTHER OF MY SON LUKA .

Now I understand a little better so huge love and appreciation between the 2 of you.

Roger, trust me : here all is perfect. Adjust yourself to A NEW ADLANDPRO PERFECTION.

From the first day I REALLY CAN`T UNDERSTAND ALL THIS PANIC.

Maybe 2-3 times I have experienced any obstacle.

Let love work, not Nobel`s genial pulver :) .

LOVE YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/5/2009 8:18:19 PM

Don't worry, Roger!

I exploded at a passing driver on his cellphone in direct response to a spammer here on Thursday. Go try it, it's fun.  Make sure they are completely unprepared to write down your license plate number.  Weird how the phone-drivers never think about calling the cops when someone pulls up and verbally bombs them.

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/5/2009 9:40:32 PM

Hi Roger and Luis,

This is absolutely WONDERFUL and such an amazing cultural experience.  Golly, gee...  this was even an open invitation to me to go on the web and LOOK to  "borrow" yet another picture.  Now you guys know.... I could make that a full time job.   hehehe

This picture reminds me of the time I spent a week on a Yankee Schooner.  It was beyond wonderful.

Winslow Homer has some beautiful art work, and it is such a joy to make this discovery.

You two are quite a team, and I love you both!

Hugs,   Jill

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2009 7:26:05 PM

To Luis Miguel, Roger and Friends...

on this special 09-09-09 day...

I simply want to say...

Love and Blessings

Alain

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2009 9:58:58 PM

Dear Friends and Visitors,

As all of you may know, after the big, historic change in Adland format which seemed to leave so many members, and particularly Roger and me, in an situation of total apparent helplessness, I was forced to 1) almost stop posting at forums, even my own!, simply because I had abruptly ceased to be proficient at something that always, before the 'catastrophe', had been easily done; and 2) try to find a way out of a situation that was threatening to put an end to my ever growing addiction to exchanging messages and posts within this wonderful community of friends. 

Fortunately enough, the problem was not that serious and after Bogdan did his best to solve the most urgent difficulties within the main issue, this, at least in my case, has finally been solved just by means of changing my old IE 6 to the new IE 8. This has worked like magic and not only can I now post almost with the same readiness as ever before but also my old computer is working at top performance again. This in turn has allowed me to begin to appreciate the good things that the new format has brought to us with it, among them, the possibility to post images by just uploading them from our own PCs.

So after asking for forgivance from all of you, namely Branka, Kathleen, Jill and Alain, I will try to begin posting here and there again as soon as I complete other urgent tasks that are pending fulfillment until now. I hope these other duties will not take too long. In the meantime, let me show you another beautiful watercolor by Winslow Homer which can very easily become my new favorite among the many others by him that have been conquering my eyes and heart of late.

Winslow Homer - Salt Kettle, Bermuda, 1899

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!