Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: New to AdlandPro? Introduce Yourself Here. No Ads.
9/11/2009 3:19:08 AM

Hello Donavan:

I am brand new to AdlandPro; I don't even have a picture up yet. I am still getting my website up.  I have plans for affiliating and selling high quality bed and bath linens and accessories. Just because I like it.  I would like to get into blogging too.  My handle is storytellers123 on twitter so I better start telling some stories.

This does seem like a friendly place and easier to talk about business plans to other marketers.  Lot's to learn. Let me know when you are having a meeting and I'll try to be there.

Regards,

Jane

+0
Welcoming Jane Pinter to AdlandPro
9/11/2009 10:44:49 AM

Greetings to Jane Pinter!

Thank you Jane, and again, welcome to AdlandPro.  It IS one of the friendliest networking sites on the net.  It's like that town in either Nebraska or Kansas that advertises that it has a population of great people...and a few old grouches.

Have a great day.

Don

+0
9/11/2009 5:18:53 PM

Hi there!

I am new to Social Networking and will be going through the lessons provided. I am involved with an internet company (just getting started on that as well).

I live in Canada and enjoy meeting new people. I've had many people here inviting me to their community and I really appreciate it.

I am married and have 2 grown children and 3 adorable grandsons. Life for me is pretty busy.

I've been involved with a few MLM over my life time and found that I am not cut out for that type of work. I love to see people succeed in any business that they work so hard to build up. Anyways, I am looking forward to meeting and making new friends here.

Peace & Blessings

Karen Rogers

http://wildrosecountry.info

+0
9/11/2009 7:37:39 PM

Hello everyone, and thankyou for the many warm welcomes I have had .

I have a couple of things on the go at the minute but I am still "browsing", still trying to catch up on the posts here , and that's if I beat my daughter to the computer!  Lol, looking forward to getting to know everyone .

Kind regards

Kathy.

+0
Karen Rogers and Kathy Mobley...Greetings!
9/12/2009 1:04:00 AM

Hello to Karen and Kathy.  Thanks for dropping by and telling us about yourselves.

Have a great day!

Don

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!