Menu

Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How much does miracle cost?
12/18/2005 4:35:01 PM
Hi Bogdan. Great stuff to think about. Giving is wonderful. And without faith life is nothing. Thank you and wish you MARRY CHRISTMAS and PEACEFUL HOLIDAYS.
New Reply
+0
Re: How much does the miracle cost?
12/18/2005 6:06:13 PM
A lovely story, Bogdan, and sometimes a miracle can come really expensive. I mean a person has to give up on the old way of thinking, give up the cause and effect paradigm, the "resonableness". Wishing you a renewal of energies and an enjoyable Winter Solstice, the Longest Night of the Year, Izabel
New Reply
+0
12/18/2005 6:41:22 PM
Hi Bogdan, Thank You for sharing that wonderful story! It is indeed very touching,and refreshes our faith,I am glad there are miracles,happening all around us,they are accomplished in a manner so unobtrusive and so subtle,we fail to recognize them sometimes.........Any man who does not believe in miracles is not a realist.........As for me, I believe in nothing but miracles..... And This season..... The most beautiful thing we can experience is"The Miraculous" Have a Blessed Christmas nimi
New Reply
+0
12/18/2005 7:29:34 PM
HI Bogdan, I was very surprised here...I expected to read a quote about miracles and you blew me away with a great story! Thanks so much for sharing this story, it is absolutely beautiful. I will definitely have to share this with others! Thanks! Have a very Merry Christmas Bogdan! Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

New Reply
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/19/2005 8:12:05 PM
Oh That was a wonderful story Bogdan! Very touching. Thanks for sharing that wonderful story of Hope and Miracles :) Fits right in with, this time of year also.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!