Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beverly Kersey
7/15/2008 10:20:38 AM
hi this is NewTimes and I just want to say how proud I am to meet you and glad to be a friend. Now I see that we both are in the same business but i would like to kown about your business more in deep details and see how it is and working opportunity. I am here to help other help other and so on.But tell me rhis please if you would that we can start this group and help other help other.
Thank for your cooperation. New times
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Beverly Kersey
7/15/2008 10:20:38 AM
WOW Denearl: Thank you so much for the awesome vote. You have made my day. I would be proud to start a group with you. I am all about helping others. I believe in paying it forward and you know my signature line is "Practice Random Acts Of Kindness". I am sorry I am just now responding to you. I have been pretty ill the last few weeks. As a matter of fact, I just spent the last five days in the hospital and just got home this evening. I am having problems with my pancreas and also kidney stones and blood pressure problems. Boy and they say these are the Golden Years! LOL Anyway, I will play catch up for the next few days with about 100 e-mails to respond to on one mail and about 200 on another mail box I have. Thanks again for being my friend and I will get back with you soon. Let me know when you want to get started and we will share a forum or I will share your forum, whatever you like. Your Friend: Bev.
Beverly Kersey
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Beverly Kersey
8/21/2008 10:07:44 PM
Bev, acts of kindness always pay! James
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Beverly Kersey
8/21/2008 10:07:44 PM
Dear Jim: I thank you so much for your comment and vote of confidence. I have been a caregiver for most of my life. I have loved every moment of helping my loved ones graduate to be with the Lord. I have been so blessed these past 59 years with great love and abundance in my family and friends. I am honored to meet you and to call you my friend. Thank You!
Beverly Kersey
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Beverly Kersey
8/27/2008 8:32:04 AM
Hi Bev, Welcome to Adland Family Of Friends,Thank you for accepting my invite :-) I'm honored to be a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!