Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Wilma Woodson

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Beverly Kersey
9/7/2008 10:37:31 PM
Beverly, You have the most awesome smile. Thanks a bunch for the Bday wish. It was a grand day. Who said that the quality of life declines with age. They don't know us. I think that you would agree, too. I have a new Blog, www.FunNProfit.com. Wilma Woodson 303 322 8340 MentorWilma@gmail.com
After years of struggle in M-L-M, I am turning my life around. I’m proud to be a part of Mentoring For Free & thrilled to share it with you. Wilma Woodson 303.322.8340 Skype: WilmaWoodson WilmaWoodson@gmail.com http://WilmasEbook.com Wilma Woodso
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Beverly Kersey
9/7/2008 10:37:31 PM
Dear Wilma, Thank you so much for the awesome rating. I just love it here and I really enjoy the friendships I have been making. I also agree with you. My life today is so much fuller, happier and I am so very content with my life. We struggle for years to raise our children, working, cleaning and doing tons of laundry. Juggling sports, scouts and PTO, plus working a job. This life is so much fuller with playing with grandchildren. I just wish I was 66 instead of almost 60, then I could have my Social Security. (LOL) I am glad you had an awesome birthday. Take Care my friend. Bev.
Beverly Kersey
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Beverly Kersey
12/5/2008 1:02:53 PM
Cry LESS, Laugh MORE, Smile OFTEN! ~~ I love your inspirational and fun forum Beverly!! Thanks for accepting my friends invitation. Merry Christmas! And Beverly, I hope you'll visit my "FUN" forum anytime. It's here http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/13228/ShowForum.aspx
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Beverly Kersey
12/5/2008 1:02:53 PM
Wow Pat, thank you so much my friend. I just love sharing my love of our Lord with others. I would rather be doing this than anything else. I certainly will be by to share some laughter and fun with you in your forum. Thank you again for the vote of confidence. God Bless you and your loved ones this Holiday Season. Remember Jesus is the Reason for the Season!!
Beverly Kersey
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Beverly Kersey
12/17/2008 8:41:30 PM
Dearest Beverley, If the only reason to ask someone to be a friend was because of their smile, I'd ask you every day to be my friend. What a gorgeous smile! But, a smile connoisseur can tell that their is more to that smile, it is because of a great warm and caring heart! You are absolutely awesome and adoration for you grows by the day here at Adland. Good times are ahead of us and I'm glad that I am encircled with friends like you. Smiling, caring and warm hugs, Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!