Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gabrielle Brothers
6/14/2007 3:39:51 PM
Thanks for your rating Monica, I really appreciated. Makes me feel a little better about myself. Have a wonderful day, Gabrielle
God Bless Everyone
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Gabrielle Brothers
7/19/2007 6:56:40 PM
Gabrielle, How do you think I am to Superficial? I help everyone before i even think of myself? How is that superficial? Ask any one all over the world I am on call for every one 24/7?Hmmm I think maybe I am abit intimidating for some but not superficial. Maybe I am just a constant reminder that I have made a success out of my life while others still live with their failures due to them not having faith in themselves. How sad for you,A women of your age saying something bad about another,The funny thing Gabrielle,you do not even know me,You have never spoke with me.It would have been better to call me first before you showed your character and then came to your jugdement. Who are you to even judge anyone? God must be very sad with you,I will pray for your soul. Next time you want to say a bad thing about any one,please take time to call and talk to them and then see if you still feel the same way. God Bless you, Kathy Hamilton
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Gabrielle Brothers
7/19/2007 6:56:40 PM
Kathy, It's what voting is all about, sometime good sometime bad. What is "IS". God Bless, Gaby Hello Kathy Thank you so much for the rating and thank you for the offer. God Bless, Gabrielle
God Bless Everyone
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Gabrielle Brothers
7/22/2007 1:03:27 PM
Hi Gabrielle, Thank you for accepting my invite :-) I'm honored be to a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Gabrielle Brothers
7/22/2007 1:03:27 PM
Hello Lee, Thank you so much for your rating, I really appreciated and thank you for being my friend. God Bless, Gaby
God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!