Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
4/8/2007 9:25:46 AM
Hi Lorraine, I am very glad you have found use for the Bulletin Board. I finally got tired of trying to find all these forums I kept hearing about so.... the bulletin board was formed. I use it more than anyone else, but I hope it becomes a regular door for many. You are so kind and I have had a ball with you in all the forums. My humor would mean nothing if it weren't for the addition of yours. I don't see a smile on your picture yet. :) Thank you! Your friend, Joe Downing
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
4/14/2007 12:42:42 PM
Joe Downing......... Hmmmm, what kind I say about you? Hmmmmm............. Honestly, too many good things. You have a kind heart, a loving personality, a great big smile & the most warmest blessed person I have ever met. He made me feel really welcomed here at Adland...... I really LOVE this guy........ The best person to go to when you have a broken heart.... he would just mend it like a real pro. Thank you Joe for all your warmth and love..... and I am waiting for more amazing things from you. You suprise me everyday! You DESERVE more than 10.... you know that.... so if for now, I can only go to 10, then 10 it is. Love, Rina SMILE, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
4/14/2007 12:42:42 PM
Hi Rina, You are an awesome friend. Your smile is warm and sends out a message of joy. I have so much enjoyed your excitement of being here and the way you share those sincere compliments to everyone. We are definitely friends who have amazing things coming in our lives. Don't wait, let's do amazing things in our forums. Come on! :) I'm waiting. Your warm and loving friend, Joe Downing PS: You are a rare gem. As a geologist, I cannot think of any single precious gem on earth to compare you with. A fire agate maybe, because you excite everyone who sees you! Then again, you are like an amethyst displaying inner desire to be hugged. But, then I see a blue sapphire and it makes me think of the radiance of your smile. With the healing ways of your jubilant laughter and smiles, I think of the most beautiful emeralds. Because you make every one feel the sense of your strong and vivacious friendship, only a ruby could be viewed in your honor. And, the diamonds glitter in a way that makes me think of how our friendship will be forever spectacular. To have you as a friend, is like having a treasure chest full of the most precious shiny glittery beautiful gems. SMILE, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe Downing
4/16/2007 9:41:17 AM
A Big 10 back to you my sweet friend :)Your wonderful smiling face brightens the Adland day, with your great sense of humour, and inspiration, thank you for your kindness and friendship. FUYOH! God Bless You :)
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
4/16/2007 9:41:17 AM
Hello Donna, FUYOH! Thank you! That is quite generous of you. :) If you didn't have a sense of humor, then mine wouldn't matter, so thank you. Thank you for the blessing and for tiding up Adland with all of your beautiful graphics. I really like them. Isn't it time for some fun around here? :) Bless you too, Joe Downing
+0