Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Rules for Buying Your Guy A Gift
12/15/2005 3:05:11 PM
Hi Everyone :-D This is the kind of forum I like! Realy interactive. Thank you so much. Linda, looks you're getting yourself a new business. :-) Great marketing.
+0
Lola Vanslette

87 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/15/2005 9:56:59 PM
Just a few minor adjustments for my man: Rule #1: My man: "Never, ever, ever get any power tool that is cordless..the battery never lasts long enough." Rule #2: My man: " I don't need anymore rachets or sockets..(he inherited $500 worth from his dad, and nobody better ever ask to borrow them!!) Rule #3: I have to agree with this one. Rule #4: My man: "We have kids, I have to have a robe just to get to the bathroom without getting dressed." (Personally, I think we just need our own bathroom..) Rule #5: My man: I tried this one recently...all I got was "I don't need another remote." (he already has the TV)". So I kept it. I'll just drive him crazy changing the channels on him!! lol Rule #6: My man: doesn't drink.... Rule #7: My man: Get the Aftershave and deodorant... (he'll use it before he'd use soap!!) Rule #8: Never thought of this one, so I'll have to see. Rule #9: My man: Do Get anything that says "some assembly required", it'll keep him busy. Rule #10: Good places to shop...NAPA and Lowe's are great...Walmart, Sears, AUTO ZONE!!!, and, believe it or not, Staples Office Supplies. Rule #11: Get him a motorcycle...then the grill will have less appeal. Rule #12: My man wants Software programs and scripts!! Rule #13: This is not a universal belief.... Got my man one, he sold it...then a storm knocked over a tree in our yard, and I had to get another...it'll be sold by next spring, I'm sure! Rule #14: You could add to that a Dolly!! Rule #15: Rope seems to take second place to tie-down straps. Rule #16: No arguement there. Rule #17: This one amazes me...he doesn't like duct tape, I do...so when you find one with Chippendale Strippers, let me know...lol Lola A.
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2005 2:09:41 PM
Hello Lola. Great too see your input. Thank you very much. I'll keep in my mind your rule #17 :-D
+0
12/18/2005 2:54:11 PM
HI Ana MAria, Thanks so much for this great forum! It is very funny, yet it is the truth though! Guys are funny creatures aren't they?! Well, I hope all the guys here get all the gifts they are wishing for! Here is a tip of mine...NEVER buy an expensive watch for a man...they are constantly either losing them, or cracking the face! Get a cheaper one, but make sure it doesn't something like have Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck on it...anything else goes!! Happy Holidays Guys! Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2005 4:29:47 PM
Great tips Marilyn. Thank you for sharing.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!