Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Frank Encarnacion

107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Frank Encarnacion
6/20/2008 10:02:22 AM
Hi: Thanks 4 the rating. check this out. The Power Of $10.00... I thought you might want to know about this... I recently discovered a marketing system that is absolutely amazing. Because of it, I am now having a lot more fun making money right from the comfort of my home. The system is allowing me to consolidate and expand all of my income streams, and also increase my cash flow dramitically. If it's working for me, I know it will work for you. The system is called the MIG 20/Ops Marketing System. The intent is to empower you on the internet with at least 20 solid income streams. These income streams are all turn-key, and designed to operate and generate income with very little involvement on your part. The MIG 20/Ops Marketing System is the ideal system for the 21 Century Entrepreneur such as yourself, who is extremely busy with multiple projects. Some of these income streams are modest but consistent, while others are definitely raging rivers! I firmly believe that this system will put more money in your pocket and free up a lot more of your time. This is the system that so many have been talking about! Take a look at my personal site. I can now promote all of my income streams for only $10.00 per month! I'm now the Boss...I'm in Control....I now Call The Shots up in here! There's a New Sheriff in town ! I can promote my real estate investings, my nutrition biz, my travel biz, my web design biz, and whatever else I want to do. I absolutely love it!! Go to www.kuleko.ws , and then click on the pages at the top. I get a wonderful biz site, 10 diferent pages, and 10 email addresses all for no more than $10.00 a month. Are you kidding me !! There is no investment required to get started. If you like it, then after 7 days, it's only $10.00 monthly. You start out with 5 income streams, and then move up to an amazing 20 streams of income. And here is the best part..... You can engage in all 20 streams of income for FREE! There's no catch.....no gotcha.....no gimmicks!! It's totally FREE and it works! You even get to advertise your projects or businesses for FREE!! Check it out....and tell me how you like it. Be blessed 2B a Blessing! Frank Encarnacion www.kuleko.ws c (813) 766-7324 (Start 5 income streams in 24hrs or less!)
Frank Encarnacion-- http://FrankE.yoli.com
+0
Ray
Ray Ramos

228 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Frank Encarnacion
7/11/2008 12:32:53 PM
Best Wishes and Success for the rest of 2008. Ray Micro-Fit Computer Services http://www.microfitcomputer.com
Ray Ramos
+0
Frank Encarnacion
9/26/2009 3:44:49 PM
Hello Frank. Thanks for dropping by. I have placed a backlink to your profile on my forum, The Independent Entrepreneur, under the heading: Saturday 09/26/09 - Who Dropped by Today. I have also sent you an invitation to become friends and hope you will accept.
+0
Frank Encarnacion
11/6/2009 6:07:38 PM
Thank you Frank, for you invitation to be community Friends :)
+0
Frank Encarnacion
11/9/2009 1:02:53 AM
Thank you for visiting my profile and would look forward to chatting with you some time in the future. Have a blessed day!
www.lifematterscanada.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!