Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Nope, it's not.... want pictures? lol
4/13/2006 1:08:07 AM
Hi... Incidentally, here's another little tidbit most people don't know. The people that fail most are often the same people that succeed. I worked with a guy several years ago that told me he'd started 13 businesses in his life. 12 of them failed, but he learned something each step of the way. The 13th was the winner. Same thing with small home businesses. The people closing down the "failed" businesses are often the same people starting the new ones... and the same people that - eventually - end up on the "succeeded" list. Failing isn't the problem. Refusing to learn from our mistakes... that's the problem. ;) L
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/13/2006 1:21:22 AM
Hey Linda, Yay! I see what are perceived as failures as simply learning experiences that get one closer to success - IF - they don't quit. I believe quitting - or never beginning - is the biggest reason for not achieving success. Over the last several years I have watched people come into network marketing (with me) and even though training tools and support systems are provided, many never begin. They spend a few months getting ready to get ready and they just simply never begin. I came into the conversation, so hope I didn't miss anything! PS - I think the REAL reason most people do not achieve success is "fear of success," which in my opinion is greater than fear of failure. Hmmmmmm
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/13/2006 1:47:48 AM
Hi Linda, A most excellent comment: ============== "Failing isn't the problem. Refusing to learn from our mistakes... that's the problem." ============== Indeed! Also: ============== "--> 95% of people fail in MLM" ============== MLM is most often referred to as the "classic people helping people business." If 95% of people don't want to work in MLM then I don't want to be one of the 5% carrying the load. Been there, done that. Too many drones - not enough worker bees. =============== "If an industry doesn't suit me, I shouldn't be in it." =============== Yep. That is precisely why I told my ex-upline Emerald that I did not want to go through that experience again. Quotes 1, 2 and 3 tell me so. Seems like we are in agreement on much of this - only coming from different angles and perspectives. Gary
+0