Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Nope, it's not.... want pictures? lol
4/12/2006 8:43:57 PM
Hey Gary; Yup. No avalance here. Read my post above yours. Life doesn't happen TO you, it happens THROUGH you. : ) Linda
+0
4/12/2006 8:49:47 PM
Gary, You said "Now, I know... the proponents and virgins of network/MLM marketing are gonna come in and say that I am casting a long shadow over the whole industry." I think in this case I am going to back you up all the way and I got your back. It is difficult to cast a long shadow on the truth. The facts as they are presented are simply that MLM while it can be a good avenue does have its problems and those problems show when some companies that do not understand how the Internet works just take the business model from off line and attempt to make it work on-line. Thta just cannot be done.
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/12/2006 9:07:56 PM
Hi Peter, Thanks. Having a man of your calibre (pun) watching my back would make me feel very safe in a trench - LOL. I've been wondering where you've been of late. Then I clicked on that link to your site. Happy Easter to the Candle Alchemist and his wife - LOL again! Gary
+0
4/12/2006 9:08:21 PM
Here, here. What Peter said. (Minus the spelling error LOL).
+0
4/12/2006 9:09:49 PM
Linda, First....Thank you! Second....The post wasn't too long, it was very informative and helpful. Third....Do you now understand why I call you "Sensei"? Fourth....Best of luck to you and Peter. If I can help in ANY way, please let me know.
+0