Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Kanouse
11/4/2006 1:10:48 PM
Does any person really make Money??? We are all born with diferent talents, I wish i was a con person. i see thousand of people attempting to promote their products / sevices and want me to send them money. I lost thousands trying to learn/ do this internet marketing/ business. Had to go back to working as a carpenter wher a person can make good money. So just send me $$50.00 and i will tell you everything you need to make money. sincerly, Gary
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Kathy Kanouse
11/4/2006 1:10:48 PM
Thank you for the high rating on my site. I wish I could answer your question on making money But I cannot. Do your best at networking & getting to know others.. Good Luck to you Kathy C
+0
Masud Selim

134 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Kathy Kanouse
11/4/2006 7:55:10 PM
Hello Kathy Congratulations ...Kathy Cuenca our Newest person of the week ... how are you today .how do your feeling at present ? of course great .. You gotta so many friends on your way . I like to rate you because two reasons : one is making money online & other one is Products carry liftime granty . it's really unique quality .Could you pls trouble to invest couple of minitues for me sothat we both 'll be benefited . can you do it Just click the link :http://www.ebilldeck.com/?r=19110 (Right-Click and Copy Shortcut to copy the link) would like to highly appreciate for your nice effort . thanks Again/ Masud Selim Seoul - RoK E-mail :masudselim@hotmail.com CP # 821092941971
Sincerely, Masud Selim
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Kathy Kanouse
11/4/2006 7:55:10 PM
Thank you for the high rating on my site. This is where we place feedback about ones site. Please use other ways to advertise your business. Good Luck to you Kathy C
+0
Rose Smith

194 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Kathy Kanouse
11/5/2006 7:43:20 AM
I've discovered Kathy's truly a giving person. She's not here just to make money. She is genuinely focused on helping others succeed as well.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!