Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
1/10/2006 9:45:25 PM
Thank you Kathy. I am pleased to call you friend. You are a hard working person here in Adland, and a benefit to all. Best wishes to your success. If you would like some help understanding our SV system, I would be happy to explain. Tim
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
David Ellison

130 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tim Southernwood
1/25/2006 9:05:40 PM
Great site Tim :-) and a great friend
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
1/25/2006 9:05:40 PM
Thanks David, I am happy to have you as a friend too! We've had some valuable talks together, and I hope that we will have many more. Best wishes for your success and prosperity in all your endeavors. Tim
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Tim Southernwood
1/27/2006 3:08:52 AM
you are my model , I want to emulate you philip
philip walusimbi
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
1/27/2006 3:08:52 AM
Thank you Philip, I am humbled by your comments. That is the highest award anyone can offer, and I hope that I can continue to be an example to you and others. Wishing you success in all your endeavors. Tim
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!