Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim Southernwood
1/29/2006 10:27:04 AM
Hi Tim, My name is Geri Gerstner and Thank you so much for inviting me to take a look at your business opportunity. I will take a good look at it this evening. At this time I would like for you to take a look at a Free Lead Generating System that will help you with your business that your in by creating more leads for you. Please feel free to check out this Awesome and Free Lead Generator today at: http://veretekk.com/office/gerig
Geri Gerstner
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
1/29/2006 10:27:04 AM
Hi Geri. Thanks for your kindness. I am already a member of that wonderful system, but thanks anyway for your advice. There are some terrific things happening there! You have my best wishes for your continued success in all your endeavors. Tim
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Tim Southernwood
1/29/2006 4:33:27 PM
Tim, Thank you for responding to my forum request and giving me a heads up on your VOIP program! Your friend, Janet
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
1/29/2006 4:33:27 PM
Thank you Janet. I am happy to have had the opportunity to assist you. Hope you were able to locate something to fit your needs. Here's to our continued friendship. Tim
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
1/30/2006 12:30:17 AM
Tim is personable, knowledgeable, and has a very interesting forum. He is so supportive of friends and this community! Thanks for your thoughtful and inspiring posts in my forums, Tim. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!