Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
9/8/2008 3:01:45 PM
Thanks Roger, You're a true friend and gentleman.
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Tim Southernwood
11/10/2008 9:17:32 PM
Hi Tim. Congratulations & please know that much respect exist for those whom are consistent plus, longterm. If you find out how I can gain access to the clapping hands widget displayed in yur honor, I will be more than pleased about that too.
+0
Tim Southernwood
11/12/2008 10:40:19 AM
Congrats Tim hope you make a great success. I just published my 20th book PASHA THE GREEK it is the last one on page two of http://www.lulu.com/duncanpublishing if You would like to preview it or maybe even order a download or printed copy Mel.
M.C. Duncan
+0
Bob
Bob Tourville

130 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tim Southernwood
10/14/2009 7:57:10 PM
Hi Time nice Bio I can only say ditto. My name is Robert Tourville. I am interested in networking with other business entrepreneurs. I like to exchange ideas, advertising and income-building strategies. Please feel free to contact me and add me to your personal contact list. Please, no auto-response.robertshotdeals@yahoo.comEST508-360-9090Please, Stay in Contact
Robert Tourville
+0
Bob
Bob Tourville

130 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tim Southernwood
10/14/2009 7:58:05 PM
Hi Tim nice bio, ok, ok I caught myself, My name is Robert Tourville. I am interested in networking with other business entrepreneurs. I like to exchange ideas, advertising and income-building strategies. Please feel free to contact me and add me to your personal contact list. Please, no auto-response.robertshotdeals@yahoo.comEST508-360-9090Please, Stay in Contact
Robert Tourville
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!