Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
11/27/2006 9:17:06 AM
Hi Jen, Thank you for your generous rating. Of course I would be pleased to offer what assistance I can. Check your messages for my contact. Best regards, Tim
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Tim Southernwood
12/20/2006 1:26:02 PM
I Think Tim is right on the nose. Spot on Regards. Wish more people were like you. Charles
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
12/20/2006 1:26:02 PM
Thanks Charles, I'm humbled by your praise. Hopefully I can continue to live up to that, and offer what I can to the community in the way of advice and assistance. Best regards, Tim
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
2/11/2007 7:48:55 AM
Thank you, Tim for the very warm welcome. Its my pleasure to have met you too! You believe as I do that marketing is about building relationships. I loved your comment, "I make it my mission in life to help others find the success they are looking for." That alone makes you very special. Sincerely, Your Friend, Terry
How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Tim Southernwood
4/5/2007 2:11:10 AM
Hi Im Ash wishing you & your family a warm Easter, I must compliment you profile its excellent. To advertise your business free please feel free to visit www.directmatches.com/karishma Get free listing on the yellow pages God Bless Ash
+0