Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rose Enderud
1/24/2007 9:20:16 PM
Rose, I am interested in placing some of my photographs on the Art pages. What is the next step to doing so? Thanks and God Bless catern (Ernie) www.vmdirect.com/totalview
Remember, Where ever you go... There you are!
+0
Rose Enderud

2223 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Rose Enderud
1/24/2007 9:20:16 PM
Hello Earnest, Your pictures need to have a web location, a website, or just someplace like yahoo that they can be linked to. Then you may post them in the artshow anytime. We may ask you to let us do an exhibition, if we do we get the info from you and put it together for the post. The artshow is here http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/423695.aspx Do you currently have a website with your work? If so please send me a link. Rose
+0
Rose Enderud
2/6/2007 5:52:22 AM
Hi Rose, I stopped drawing and painting years ago. My last major exhibition was as the curator of the World AIDS Day Art Exhibition in Nigeria at the National Museum and National Theater in 1993 in Lagos, Nigeria. I have some very good Nigerian artists in Nigeria. How can I help them on your forum? Or can you help to give them some exposure in your community. God bless. With regards, Michael Chima.
+0
Rose Enderud

2223 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Rose Enderud
2/6/2007 5:52:22 AM
Hello Michael, In order to show their work in one of the art forums an artist will first have to join adland. Then they need their work to be on the web somewhere so it can be linked to. Anyone who is an Adland member is welcome to post at the artshow. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/423695.aspx From there we select artist for the Art Exhibitions at Adlandpro. Invite them to join Adland and help them find the artshow we will help in any way we can from there. Rose
+0
Rose Enderud
2/8/2007 5:53:30 AM
A Rose is a Rose... but not when it concerns this kind lady. She is a dear friend to so many of us here and I wanted to take the time to rate her today because she has been such a blessing me and others. JOHN
+0