Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Philena Rush
4/2/2006 6:24:36 AM
SAINT-JEAN JEAN-PIERRE Agent # A16906 Office Address 5049 Okeechobee Blvd Suite 5049 West Palm Beach, FL 33417 Tel # 561-577-5825 Other # -- Fax # 561-640-8507 Email cleffray24@yahoo.com Languages Spoken ENGLISH,FRENCH,SPANISH WE MEET OR BEAT ANY RATE! APPLY FOR LOAN JOIN MY TEAM YOUR CREDIT IS NOT GOING TO BE A PROBLEM! The mortgage industry is booming. With National Lending Corporation you can earn a living while helping others realize their dreams. Part-time and Full-time positions available. My goal is to help you fulfill your goals! At NLC, we simply Under Promise and Over Deliver. Whether you’re buying or refinancing your first home, your dream home, vacation getaway or investment property, we offer fast, reliable services with common sense solutions. Our Quality Customer Service sets us apart from the rest through: • Free Pre-Qualification • Effective Communication • Creative Financing Techniques • Streamlined Processing • Flexible Closing Schedules • Exceeding Your Expectations We consider all loans! No loans are bad loans! We understand your needs and offer all types of loan programs to meet your special requirements. Looking for a great career opportunity? Ask me how you can join my NLC team today! Copyright © 2006 National Lending Corporation [ Home ][ About Us ][ FAQs ] [ Contact Us ] [ Privacy Policy ]
SAINT-JEAN JEAN-PIERRE NATIONS FUNDING SOURCE,Inc. Lightyear Alliance 5049 WEST OKEECHOBEE Blvd. WEST PALM BEACH Fl.33417 TEL # 561-577-5825 FAX # 561-640-8507 WWW.NFSITE.COM http://MyLightyear.com/NFS2048
+0
Arabinda Satapathy

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Philena Rush
4/9/2006 10:17:59 PM
HTTP://WWW.WORLDJEEVANSATHI.COM HTTP://WWW.ORISSAJEEVANSATHI.COM HTTP://WWW.ORIYAJEEVANSATHI.COM If you are seeking a genuine marriage partner for life long relation click Join Now and start a new chapter. Get pleasantly surprised!! We'll find your partner soon. Create your profile and invite your friends. Free Matrimonial Profiles! REGISTER FREE POST YOUR PROFILE AND PHOTO AT WWW.WORLDJEEVANSATHI.COM www.worldjeevansathi.com has the most features of any matrimonial site with complete respect for your privacy. Register now for free and create a photo profile searching for your soulmate now! Marriage is our last, best chance to grow up. Grow up with www.worldjeevansathi.com A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. The cure for love is marriage, and the cure for marriage is love again.
Get your suitable matrimonial matches at your finger tips. Find out your Life Partner within no time. The exact possible choice of suitable matches, selected and matched by us. Register now and surf the widest available matrimonial profiles as per your req
+0
Philena Rush
4/9/2006 10:17:59 PM
Thanks
Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0
Philena Rush
4/13/2006 2:27:39 PM
If you love your site and think more people should now about it why donut you try my Friends at productjackxx.com/searchengine.html they helped me out and now i am doing great in the search engines and they only cost $10 it covers you for the year but if that's not enough for an extra $7 they sell you mailing list of 1000 people who are interested in the same things you are selling. not bad check out their new offers daily. like link exchange tarde your link with other business owners just like your self my example if you sell one item you might get a poor rating but if you link to pages that sell the same or smiler items you would get a higher ranking and these sites link back to your site so this means free traffic for you sorry i could not be more help phil PS: the link was HTTP://productjackxx.com/searchengine.html
+0
Philena Rush
4/14/2006 6:18:19 PM
You certainly have all the bases covered. This is a good site to keep in mind to visit more than once! You "Fro Girl" :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!