Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Philena Rush
2/3/2006 10:27:51 AM
Great, thoughtful member and a valued asset to this community.
Jaime Gehly Q & N Retail and Services www.Qnretail.com www.eBayPowerSeller.ws
+0
Philena Rush
2/3/2006 10:27:51 AM
Thanks so much Jaime. I give my all-n-all
Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0
Ivy
Ivy Teo

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Philena Rush
2/6/2006 5:06:00 AM
Thank you Philena for the support you gave me in regards to Murali you are a true friend here at adlandPro you deserve a ten.
Ivy.J.T. Delivering Traffic Strategies Used To Build A Successful Online Business -In An Easy To Digest And 'take Action On' Manner... Week By Week! Click Here! Every Thing You Need To Learn How To Become Successful Online Is Just A Click Away. Click Here!
+0
Philena Rush
2/6/2006 5:06:00 AM
Thanks so much.. She's a great friend.
Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0
Philena Rush
2/14/2006 11:40:21 AM
Hi Philena, This is Bob. We talk on skype everyonce and awhile. Philena, I work for a company that helps companies like yours's to recover from clients, monies that are owed to you, but but difficult to get. We help you with slow pay, no pay, NSF, even judgements. The company is http://www.transworldsystems.com . we do it in a way that is diplomatic, and that does not run your client away. Meaning he will want to continue business with you. We do this for on average $10 per account. Or let's say you have that one client you are having problems with, and he is oweing you several thousand dollars. WE CAN HELP. I also will give 20 to 40 dollars to those leads that end up in a sale. Check out our video for more details.
Bob Callegari bobcallegari@youcansystems.ws Skype: bobcallegari
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!