Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Rick Martin
1/29/2006 2:21:11 PM
Well James, Thank for your kind rating James. I have an aviation back ground as I was a navigator for DC4 and C130 aircraft while in the US Marine Corps. I have not been able to complete my flight training yet and may not. Thanks Again, Rick Martin
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Rick Martin
5/6/2006 9:32:40 PM
HI THERE RICK, Don't know if you will read it but I am giving you a 10 for all your efforts in WOSAT plus for being a good friend even though you tease me constantly!LOL! Sincerely, Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Rick Martin
5/6/2006 9:32:40 PM
Dear Carla, As things have gone at this time I guess I will be missing your giggle. I wish you well in all that you do and that you are blessed with happiness and go health. Your friend Rick
+0
Rick Martin
7/8/2006 5:55:44 AM
Hello Rick, I am giving Rick a rating of "10" because I think he deserves that and more. I have not known Rick for long, but what I do know of him is that he is a very intelligent man, he has a strong faith in God, a great sense of humor, and has lived a very interesting and sometimes difficult life. I am glad to have you as a friend and I wish you alot of luck and success in your future. I have no doubt that you will succeed! God Bless You Rick! Marilyn L. Ali
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Rick Martin
7/8/2006 5:55:44 AM
Dear Marilyn, Thank you for your kind thoughts and encouragement. I am reminded of how special our times have been and look forward to many more years together. You bring that special feeling to me that I know can only be shared with you. And so it was as we look toward our future times. Love Rick XOXOXOXO
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!