Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Arild Haukeland - Your Vikingbrother
10/24/2005 11:51:39 AM
Glad to see you make Person of The Week! You certainly made me feel welcome when I joined adland and I am happy for you. Many thanks Arildh. PS that link you asked about regarding Aspergers is www.tinyurl.com/73hro
+0
10/24/2005 11:51:39 AM
Kay, thank You. I hope we can be good friends for the years to come, and maybe help one or another doing biz on internet. Take care my friend. Hugs from Arild
+0
Monika Woods

120 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/24/2005 7:58:42 PM
Great cheerful smile and always a good word. Thanks for being an encourager! You use your gift wisely!
Monika M Woods Image Consultant www.MaryKay.com/savannahwoods GBG www.shopgbg.com/monikaw- Take your vitamins and earn income too EARN $$$ Buying Gold at private parties - Extremely limited IC poisitions open www.glitzyglo.zoomshare.com
+0
10/24/2005 7:58:42 PM
Thank You Monika - I promise! I`m very honored for the rate, and hope I can keep it on this level. Take care my friend - and stay healthy..
+0
10/24/2005 8:40:29 PM
Arild is Person of the Week this week for good reason. I agree with them. Arild has been a kind supportive friend here at AdlandPro. If he did not live so far away, I am sure we would get together from time to time in person. Here is to your wealth and health Arild, may it be filled to overflowing :-)
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!