Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Arild Haukeland - Your Vikingbrother
10/16/2005 4:37:49 PM
OAUUU, this is exiting. A simple man from Norway has been given so much honor from my new friends here at Adland. I most Thank You from the deep of my heart for the kind words here, and Your vote, I`m really honored. I hope we will be friends for many years, and I will download Your E-book. Take care now.. Best regards from Arild
+0
10/16/2005 6:20:54 PM
Arild is a wonderful addition to the Adland family.He's got a heart of gold.He goes out of his way to make everyone feel welcome.
Stephanie Crosby
+0
10/16/2005 6:20:54 PM
Thank You very much for this words Stephanie, I really are touched by all this great words from my friends. Thank You and take care..
+0
10/17/2005 11:07:09 PM
Arild Congratulations is well deserved! As time went by you've been very helpful in many ways to the AdlandPro Community. When I first met you I thought you were a cool guy and rated you a 10. It's my pleasure to rate you a 10 for the second time as you earned this high rating! You are a wonderful person to know and to do business with... I'm wishing more great success with your online businesses! Florence
+0
10/17/2005 11:07:09 PM
Well, then it is second time to Thank You too Florence, I`m very honored for this, for having You as a very good friend and to be a member of Adland. Hugs from Arild Thank You for that one Florence and a very high rate. Hugs from Your friend in Norway Arild
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!