Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Arild Haukeland - Your Vikingbrother
10/8/2005 2:24:30 PM
Thank You Dave for this words and the high rate. I try to help so often and good I can, and to be a part of this huge family. I hope that this will be a place where friends can work together for many years. Tace care now, and have a nice weekend and Happy Halloween.
+0
Sandra Wilson

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/13/2005 5:48:50 AM
Arild is so helpful and when I had trouble joining a business he helped me and refunded money that was overpaid. A great guy.
+0
10/13/2005 5:48:50 AM
Thank You Sandra, that was strong words and this rate. I love to help friends, and to help You out was a honor. I hope we will be good friends for many years, and wich You all luck with Your biz. I`m here if You need me - just give me a note. Take care now.. Hugs from Norway
+0
10/13/2005 3:57:53 PM
Hey Arid...I gave you a 10 because you are very active and I love the way you post on a forum. I am blessed to have you on my Friends team!! God bless you, Doc..Romans 8:28><>
+0
10/13/2005 3:57:53 PM
Thank You Donald, it is friends like You that makes me find this so interesting, and makes so good forums and treats that I just have to show my respect to it/You/the owner. Thank You my friend for kind words and I`m honored for the rate You gave me, thank You. Best regards Your friend Arild
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!