Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Louis Pominville
7/3/2005 1:32:34 PM
Hello Louis, Nice talking with you earlier and if there was an eleven that is what I would rate you. Thank you for your friendship. Your friend, Dave Young in beautiful Vancouver
+0
Paul Falardeau

524 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Louis Pominville
11/27/2005 9:43:30 AM
Great to have you on my friend list.
+0
Louis Pominville
11/30/2005 9:11:45 AM
Hello Louis, I am giving Louis a big "10" because he definitely deserves that and more! Louis is active in our community, always willing to help others, and a good friend to many here! Louis is a special person to me and I am proud to call him my friend! He is a very sweet and kind person with a big heart! Louis makes AdlandPro a much better community with him in it! He does a great job here as well. Louis keep up the great work that you do here and stay sweet. You are definitely an asset to AdlandPro! Thanks for being my friend. God Bless You Always! Love, Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Louis Pominville

257 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Louis Pominville
11/30/2005 9:11:45 AM
Hi Marilyn, How sweet of you to make me smile; no tissue required, Ouff! I hope to get to know you better as time permits, if you ever the chance to write me your story, I would glad to read it. Thank you for giving me 10 score; I am not sure what it means, but I do definetely thank you for it. And remember, If I can be of any help, I will be glad to; keep on smiling and God bless you and your family and may He send all the angels you need to protect you while your own wings grow. With love and appreciation, Louis (Your French Canadian connection!)
+0
Arabinda Satapathy

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Louis Pominville
4/9/2006 9:30:53 PM
HTTP://WWW.WORLDJEEVANSATHI.COM HTTP://WWW.ORISSAJEEVANSATHI.COM HTTP://WWW.ORIYAJEEVANSATHI.COM If you are seeking a genuine marriage partner for life long relation click Join Now and start a new chapter. Get pleasantly surprised!! We'll find your partner soon. Create your profile and invite your friends. Free Matrimonial Profiles! REGISTER FREE POST YOUR PROFILE AND PHOTO AT WWW.WORLDJEEVANSATHI.COM www.worldjeevansathi.com has the most features of any matrimonial site with complete respect for your privacy. Register now for free and create a photo profile searching for your soulmate now! Marriage is our last, best chance to grow up. Grow up with www.worldjeevansathi.com A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. The cure for love is marriage, and the cure for marriage is love again.
Get your suitable matrimonial matches at your finger tips. Find out your Life Partner within no time. The exact possible choice of suitable matches, selected and matched by us. Register now and surf the widest available matrimonial profiles as per your req
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!