Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Arabinda Satapathy
6/9/2005 3:04:16 PM
Thanks for taking the time to update your rating on me at Adlands. I already have one wife, which is about as much as I can handle!!! Greer Trumble
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Arabinda Satapathy

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Arabinda Satapathy
6/9/2005 3:04:16 PM
dear madam/sir, i don' know rating 1 is bad rating 10 is good. i am very sorry, please visit my matrimonial site www.worldjeevansathi.com www.worldjeevansathi.com One of the best Indian online matrimonial site. Search your soulmate and post profile with photo FREE. Enjoy newly weds, personal messaging, coolChat. Free registration....One of the best Indian online matrimonial site. Search your soulmate and post profile with photo FREE. Enjoy newly weds, personal messaging, coolChat. Free registration.... thanks with best regard www.worldjeevansathi.com support team
Get your suitable matrimonial matches at your finger tips. Find out your Life Partner within no time. The exact possible choice of suitable matches, selected and matched by us. Register now and surf the widest available matrimonial profiles as per your req
+0
Donna Grimes

103 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Arabinda Satapathy
6/9/2005 6:08:18 PM
Hi Arabinda, Thank you for your rating. This may be a cultural difference. He may be rating #1 meaning a high compliment. Where to us our culture it means 1 is not good. By looking at his site they still go by the Cast system. Depending on how you look at it depend's on how you preceive it to be. Wishing you the Best, Donna ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Arabinda, It was a very understandable mistake...no appoligies needed. Donna ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+0
Arabinda Satapathy

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Arabinda Satapathy
6/9/2005 6:08:18 PM
dear madam/sir, i don' know rating 1 is bad rating 10 is good. i am very sorry, please visit my matrimonial site www.worldjeevansathi.com www.worldjeevansathi.com One of the best Indian online matrimonial site. Search your soulmate and post profile with photo FREE. Enjoy newly weds, personal messaging, coolChat. Free registration....One of the best Indian online matrimonial site. Search your soulmate and post profile with photo FREE. Enjoy newly weds, personal messaging, coolChat. Free registration.... thanks with best regard www.worldjeevansathi.com support team
Get your suitable matrimonial matches at your finger tips. Find out your Life Partner within no time. The exact possible choice of suitable matches, selected and matched by us. Register now and surf the widest available matrimonial profiles as per your req
+0
Arabinda Satapathy
6/9/2005 11:00:52 PM
Good try for Advt.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!