Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Arabinda Satapathy

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Arabinda Satapathy
6/9/2005 11:00:52 PM
dear sir, i don' know rating 1is bad rating 10 is good. i am very sorry, please visit my matrimonial site www.worldjeevansathi.com www.worldjeevansathi.com One of the best Indian online matrimonial site. Search your soulmate and post profile with photo FREE. Enjoy newly weds, personal messaging, coolChat. Free registration....One of the best Indian online matrimonial site. Search your soulmate and post profile with photo FREE. Enjoy newly weds, personal messaging, coolChat. Free registration.... thanks with best regard www.worldjeevansathi.com support team
Get your suitable matrimonial matches at your finger tips. Find out your Life Partner within no time. The exact possible choice of suitable matches, selected and matched by us. Register now and surf the widest available matrimonial profiles as per your req
+0
Arabinda Satapathy
6/10/2005 8:04:48 AM
Become a Trainee, Accounts Executive, Mortgage Consultant, Loan Officer, Branch Manager with or without experience! Simply the best job opportunity in the Mortgage Industry today. We offer a unique approach for compensation and building a business. Be your own boss. There are no quotas. It’s all up to you with a step by step business model that is proven to be successful. Become a Branch Manager all the way up to Sr. Vice President. You can start part-time and eventually work full-time. This is simply the best wealth building opportunity in the business!!!!!! You will never need another resume until you retire!!!!!!! This is not just another job!!!! This is a career opportunity!!! What other company can offer you this? There is no risk. No experience necessary!!!! Training includes: Marketing , relationship building and networking, recruiting, website lead Generation, sales prospecting, residential mortgage business, commercial mortgage business, loan origination, analyzing credit, analyzing peoples financial backgrounds and offering different mortgage products, niche mortgage products, pricing loans, learning banks niche products and special programs, Calyx point and 1003 mortgage applications Advantages over other mortgage companies: Residual Income on everyone you recruit into the business. You can make up to 85% gross payouts and 65% in overrides. This is unheard of in any other mortgage company. There is no reason for you not to sign up. Realtors, Attorneys, Builders, Investors, and other Mortgage Brokers are signing up for this unique opportunity. You can make residual income on every loan they close. Make money on 6 generations of recruits in your down line. The company will pay you to open up your own office and there are no out of pocket expenses. This is unheard of in the industry today!!!! What other company will offer to train you and let you open up your own office. There is virtually no risk. People in the company with no college experience are making six figures within a year of working here with no previous experience. We are licensed in 41 states and have plans to be licensed in 50 states by the end of the year. We plan to be a bank in 2006. We plan to go public in the next 2-3 years. https://www.mynlc.com/JoinNow/index.asp?referralID=a18778
Lissette S. Cucuta
+0
Arabinda Satapathy

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Arabinda Satapathy
6/10/2005 8:04:48 AM
thanks with best regard www.worldjeevansathi.com my name is arabinda satapathy from india. www.worldjeevansathi.com One of the best Indian online matrimonial site. Search your soulmate and post profile with photo FREE. Enjoy newly weds, personal messaging, coolChat. Free registration....One of the best Indian online matrimonial site. Search your soulmate and post profile with photo FREE. Enjoy newly weds, personal messaging, coolChat. Free registration....
Get your suitable matrimonial matches at your finger tips. Find out your Life Partner within no time. The exact possible choice of suitable matches, selected and matched by us. Register now and surf the widest available matrimonial profiles as per your req
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Arabinda Satapathy
6/10/2005 8:23:23 AM
Arabinda, Has made an appology email. I think maybe Classey was right, and he didn't know our culture.He has since relized that the rating system is backwards to what he is use to. I also appologized for not Knowing other cultures. Opened My eye's. Thank You :) Maybe we get to know each other better and become friends.For the apology email I give an 8
+0
Arabinda Satapathy

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Arabinda Satapathy
6/10/2005 8:23:23 AM
DEAR MADAM, I DON'T KNOW RATING A1IS BAD,RATING A 10 IS GOOD I AM VERY SORRY IN THIS MATTER. PLEASE I AM INTERESTED FRIENSHIP. THANKS WITH BEST REGARD WWW.WORLDJEEVANSATHI.COM SUPPORT TEAM MY NAME IS ARABINDA SATAPATHY. PLEASE CONTACT ME info@worldjeevansathi.com ajeevansathi@yahoo.co.in
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!