Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Arabinda Satapathy
6/10/2005 11:10:49 PM
Inappropriate use of the rating system. Should not give ratings just to advertise. Giving a "1" rating to people he doesn't know is very rude in this community.
+0
Arabinda Satapathy

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Arabinda Satapathy
6/10/2005 11:10:49 PM
www.worldjeevansathi.com One of the best Indian online matrimonial site. Search your soulmate and post profile with photo FREE. Enjoy newly weds, personal messaging, coolChat. Free registration....One of the best Indian online matrimonial site. Search your soulmate and post profile with photo FREE. Enjoy newly weds, personal messaging, coolChat. Free registration.... DEAR SIR, ACTUALLY WE DON"T KNOW RATING 1 IS BAD RATING 10 IS GOOD. WE ARE VERY SORRY. THANKS WITH BEST REGARD WWW.WORLDJEEVANSATHI.COM
Get your suitable matrimonial matches at your finger tips. Find out your Life Partner within no time. The exact possible choice of suitable matches, selected and matched by us. Register now and surf the widest available matrimonial profiles as per your req
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Arabinda Satapathy
6/12/2005 6:14:10 PM
Very interesting web site for someone looking for a mate. That is not me though. Blessings, Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Arabinda Satapathy

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Arabinda Satapathy
6/12/2005 6:14:10 PM
dear friend, thanks, you rated 10 out of 10, welcome visit india/orissa/bhubaneswar/ friend i am running a matrimonial website www.worldjeevansathi.com many thanks with best regards www.worldjeevansathi.com support team for arabinda
Get your suitable matrimonial matches at your finger tips. Find out your Life Partner within no time. The exact possible choice of suitable matches, selected and matched by us. Register now and surf the widest available matrimonial profiles as per your req
+0
Arabinda Satapathy
6/13/2005 9:59:18 PM
An acquaintance of mine met their soul-mate in this fashion, so I say to each their own. Obviously everyone has the opportunity to keep their distance if they chose to in this way, as is not always the way in person. As well it is not so much different as what we are doing with fellow AdlandPro members. As well there are no explicit pictures.
Warmest Wishes, Leona
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!