Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Dave Young
7/25/2005 7:39:58 PM
Hello Doris, Thank you very much for your high honour. If there was an 11 I would rate just as. I love your clenched hand and your smile and YES, it is going to be fantastic. Also I noticed you are in Ontario, we are going to have to talk sometime. Until next time, thank you for all your support. Your friend, Dave young
+0
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Dave Young
7/30/2005 9:39:21 PM
Dave... What do you say about Dave that hasn't already been said? Dave is what Adland is all about, he's helpful, witty, knowledgable, and has a great attitude. All the best Dave. Bob
+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Dave Young
7/30/2005 9:39:21 PM
Hey Bob, Once again thanks so much for your high rating and most important your friendship. I appreciate you. Your friend, Dave Young
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Dave Young
7/31/2005 8:04:40 AM
Hi Super Dave, I see you have a lot of #11 friends in here and that is wonderful. You are above a #10 as well. I am truly inspired by all your motivational forum posts and would like to thank you very much for them all. I wish you much success in whatever you decide to take on. You seem like a sincere fellow and I love that about you. It is when we give and do not expect much in return that we really begin to prosper. Many Blessings, Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Dave Young
7/31/2005 8:04:40 AM
Hi Marion, Once again thanks so much for your high rating and most important your friendship. I am glad you enjoy my forums as much as I enjoy creating them. I appreciate you. Your friend, Dave Young
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!