Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Dave Young
8/6/2005 4:23:31 PM
Hi Dave, Though 'you do not have a product to promote' :-) I'm not going to tell you how to make business online (LOL). I'll leave it to you. I think about this is better if you tell me... That was the semi joky part, and now some serious; I think you simply deserve it for your posts and for your friendship. Thank you, Anamaria PS: I forgot to congrat you for your Adland position, so I do it now from all my heart, and wish you all the best. http://positivethoughts.com/p54.htm I don't know if the link is active, anyhow, try it out; you'll love it for sure.
+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Dave Young
8/6/2005 4:23:31 PM
Hello Ana, Thank you so much for your high approval. In regards to a business to promote, I promote directmatches. If you aren't already in, I invite you to join me. My website link is on my signature. Thank you so much for the congrats also and the website link. It will be very useful. Once again thank you for being such a special friend. All the very best, Dave Young
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Dave Young
8/10/2005 1:27:11 AM
If There was a Higher Number than 10, Dave would Definately Have it. Dave is an Inspiration to All of us Here and is a Wonderful Human Being. Thank You Dave!
+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Dave Young
8/10/2005 1:27:11 AM
Thanks so much Shelly. If it wasn't for people like yourself, I wouldn't have anyone to share with. One thing I have learnt is don't ever be ashamed to share. Thanks again for your appreciation. Your friend, Dave Young
+0
Dave Young
8/13/2005 9:21:13 AM
Thanks Dave you really keep the mind going, I appreciate your forums .Keep up the good work! Leanne Busby
+0