Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jan Green
10/30/2006 3:06:18 PM
You are welcome John. Now looking for community members to write about AdlandPro on to raise a "tag" for this community so it can be listed in Qassia's Directory listings. Details in Beta Home - group Business :) ~ Update; Qassia is not only out of beta but has surpassed public expectations and now charges $5 per year for new accounts. Members who had accounts prior to the charge date are still No Fee members.
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Jan Green
Hi Jan, Thank you for your kind comments on my website, if you ever need any help with doing your own website just ask. Best Wishes John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Jan Green
You are welcome John. Now looking for community members to write about AdlandPro on to raise a "tag" for this community so it can be listed in Qassia's Directory listings. Details in Beta Home - group Business :) ~ Update; Qassia is not only out of beta but has surpassed public expectations and now charges $5 per year for new accounts. Members who had accounts prior to the charge date are still No Fee members.
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Jan Green
4/3/2007 5:05:52 PM
Hi Jan, I really enjoy your sense of humor and friendliness. With that and your great smile, I hope you are shooting for the stars. Thank you. Your good friend, Joe Downing
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Jan Green
4/3/2007 5:05:52 PM
Thank you Joe. I appreciate you :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!