Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Heidi Morales

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Jan Green
10/13/2006 8:33:03 PM
Thanks for the info. and being a friend. Heidi
+0
Jan Green
10/13/2006 8:33:03 PM
Thank you for the rating. FREE Viral is catching on. No purchase is necessary; you can add your URL; it generates a visitor to your site every time your banner is regenerated. If you do 'banner advertising' and do not have your own banner, FREE Viral is an excellent substitute.
+0
Tuxuyen Thitruong

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Jan Green
10/13/2006 8:43:08 PM
INTRODUCTION In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting the small enterprises to establish a free-website following the path: www.sieuthihangchatluong.com/yourname! From July 1st 2006. We'll open the program of popular sales promotion and advantage for 5000 persons & domestic - oversea enterprises for free-registering the logo and product that would be existed at minimum of 20 years, auto-updating to the new product (or news) within editing. In the period of experiment, Our management board expect all the ideas of persons & enterprises for our website to be more abundant. http://www.sieuthihangchatluong.com/?Id=Register the help : OPEN LETTER This is a e-commerce website of high-quality electronic products of Vietnamese, please fill out and send us, we will connect to and answer by email for you, all free : -Your login name: -Company name: -Your business (or the owner):: -Address: -Phone number: -Fax number: -Contact: -Your web: -Email: Please send us a logo with size <50kB.(100 x 100 pixel ) contact us : mienaoanhm@yahoo.com
INTRODUCTION www.sieuthihangchatluong.com In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting
+0
Jan Green
10/13/2006 8:43:08 PM
Thank you for your generous rating. I am an admin of a new community of my own ~ it takes me a while to check into my networking sites. I also have an International blog that gets pretty good traffic http://love-caravan.blogspot.com. If you have a blog with ShoutMix, visit and I will return a comment :D
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Jan Green
10/30/2006 3:06:18 PM
Hi Jan, Thank you for your kind comments on my website, if you ever need any help with doing your own website just ask. Best Wishes John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!