Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gary And Janice Hawkins
7/24/2005 2:00:42 AM
Dr. Bob Siegman, We thank you so much for those touching words! You are a very good judge of people sir! We wish only to present you with the facts and honesty is a definite must! We are trying hard to catch the attention of our friends that in the United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Columbia and Mexico as of August, Enviro-Max Plus can do more to Save our environment then any other product or invention in our time. We encourage you to join us in this vital mission. respectfully, Gary and Janice Hawkins
janice2005
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Gary And Janice Hawkins
7/27/2005 9:05:02 PM
Gary and Janice, I rate your website. Friendship and your valued forum interacting post on many forums I myself am invited to, You both are a very caring, hard working, informative, honest family member here at Adland.God bless you and I wish you both healthiness ,prosperity, and happiness.
+0
Gary And Janice Hawkins
7/27/2005 9:05:02 PM
Thank you Lee for those wonderful words! We appreciate your friendship and wish you well in all you choose to do in this world! We look forward to being better friends in the future, respectfully, Gary and Janice Hawkins
janice2005
+0
Gary And Janice Hawkins
7/31/2005 2:06:16 AM
Very informative!
+0
Gary And Janice Hawkins
7/31/2005 2:06:16 AM
Thank you Graeme for rating our site! We wish you great success in all you choose to do! It is great to have a friend in Australia, respectfully, Gary and Janice Hawkins USA
janice2005
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!