Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gary And Janice Hawkins
7/18/2005 4:28:53 PM
Hi Gary & Janice I must say your ad and webpage are very nice indeed. And you promote something that we all can use. I'll have to take pointers from you when I design my webpage. Good luck guys in all you do! Robin
+0
Gary And Janice Hawkins
7/18/2005 4:28:53 PM
Thank you so very much for those good words Robin. We really try to do the best we can. We learned something today that we had never thought about before! Not real sure how to adjust for it either! It was brought to our attention that some reading our offers thought our intent was to get them to maybe quit their own program to promote ours? That would be okay too but that is not what we intended! Our goal is to make aware you can order online and mix 1 oz of Enviro-Max Plus into 5 or 10 gallon of fuel and get up to 35% more miles per gallon! You can be a user only and order (2) 16 oz bottles that will mix and make 320 gallons of Super fuel at less than 15 cents per gallon after break in period! Hugh Saving from what you are already spending! Some how we are not making that clear? We appreciate your wonderful words and we appreciate your friendship even more! We have enjoyed watch your work also! respectfully, Gary and Janice Hawkins
janice2005
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Gary And Janice Hawkins
7/18/2005 7:37:26 PM
hi, i just rated your site . it's great. i'll be back to check out all your stuff better.
+0
Gary And Janice Hawkins
7/18/2005 7:37:26 PM
Greetings Nan, Thank you for the great rating, We try to do the best we can! it was brought to our attention that some of our readers might think we want you to stop what you are doing to do what we are! That would be okay too, but our real intention is simple! You can purchase Enviro-Max Plus online and put 1 oz per 5 or 10 gallons of fuel and get up to 35% more miles per gallon and at the same time reduce your emmissions pollutants by 80% making for better breathable air for us all too! (2) 16 oz bottles makes 320 gallons of Super Fuel after break in period at less than 15 cents per gallon! Your Savings are hugh! Like we said after Enviro-Max Plus made all our vehicles get up to 35% more miles per gallon, we knew our friends would want some too! Hope we can help your fuel budget too! respectfully, Gary and Janice Hawkins
janice2005
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Gary And Janice Hawkins
7/24/2005 2:00:42 AM
Of the little I have learned of Gary & Janice, the are very professional, yet easy going people. Very conservation conscious and having read many of their posts very compassionated and honest individuals. Dr Bob Siegman
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!