Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gary And Janice Hawkins
10/1/2006 6:13:19 PM
Greetings John Surabian, We thank you for the most gracious rating and the kind words as well. We look forward to knowing each other better with time and experience, sincerely Gary and Janice Hawkins of Lewiston, Idaho USA.
janice2005
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Gary And Janice Hawkins
10/30/2006 3:40:10 PM
Gary & Janice are really nice people and if they aren't on your friends list they should be, so if you are not a friend of Gary & Janice please invite them now. Best Wishes John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Gary And Janice Hawkins
10/30/2006 3:40:10 PM
Greetings John, Gary and Janice Hawkins want to let you know we appreciate your kind words and we feel privileged to have you as a friend. We also thank you for the great rating. We wish you all of God's blessings, respectfully, Gary and Janice Hawkins of Lewiston, Idaho USA
janice2005
+0
Albert Morin

38 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Gary And Janice Hawkins
1/12/2007 4:14:41 PM
Mr. & Mrs. Gary and Janice Hawkins A loving couple from Lewiston, Idaho. When life is "full of love" from family and friends little else matters! Thank you for your friendship here at Adlandpro may our friendship grow and may we learn to expand our "circle of friendship and love." Sincerly Your friend, Albert Morin Admin/Founder International Net Friends dot Org PS: Love rates a 10!
Dr. Albert I. Morin, N.D. albertmorin@gmail.com PO Box 362 Hope, Idaho 83836 USA Ph. (208) 266-1570 http://www.ibourl.com/qde
+0
Gary And Janice Hawkins
1/12/2007 4:14:41 PM
Greetings Albert Morin, You have a smile as big as Montanna Sky, Both Gary and Janice Hawkins appreciate your friendship and your kind words and your great ratings as well. We hope we get to run into each other some time in the near future. Idaho and Montanna are both such beautiful States. God Bless us All and may we all be happy and prosper!!! Thanks again!
janice2005
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!