Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paul Davey
10/14/2005 4:02:27 PM
Paul is a top man. He is a good friend to have here at Adlanpro, he's very helpful, & he's my friend Kathy's, friend. No, just kidding Paul. Your a good bloke.
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Paul Davey
10/14/2005 4:02:27 PM
Well what can I say LOL. Thank you, you must tell me your secret of getting away from it all here in the UK lol Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
David Ellison

130 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Paul Davey
11/13/2005 3:51:34 PM
Hi Paul :-) nice site good info
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Paul Davey
11/13/2005 3:51:34 PM
Thank you David
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Paul Davey
11/13/2005 4:11:08 PM
Thanks Paul for your great example! You have selflessly served others. You have risked your life for what you believe in. May you always find peace in troubled times.
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!