Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Paul Davey
7/9/2005 5:44:15 AM
Thank you for your vote Kathy, I dont know what to say, I'm just an ordinary bloke with old fashioned values. XXX
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Paul Davey
7/9/2005 4:39:09 PM
I am rating a 10 for Paul, because he is my special friend, and I admire him and how he fights to keep our Country free! He stands so tall and proud ready to win the fight! My Son, George, was in the Young Marines when he was 16 years old, and I was, and always will be very proud of him! Men and Women that fight to keep our Country free will always stand out from all the rest! They stand for Freedom, Truth, Justice and Tranquility! GOD BLESS YOU, PAUL! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, AND MAY GOD SHINE HIS EVERLASTING LIGHT UPON YOU! I Love You! Your Friend In Christ, Shirley Caron
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Paul Davey
7/9/2005 4:39:09 PM
Thank you for your vote and kind words Shirley
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Monika Woods

120 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Paul Davey
7/31/2005 11:45:53 PM
Here 4 U, that says it all. Thank you. You deserve a 10.
Monika M Woods Image Consultant www.MaryKay.com/savannahwoods GBG www.shopgbg.com/monikaw- Take your vitamins and earn income too EARN $$$ Buying Gold at private parties - Extremely limited IC poisitions open www.glitzyglo.zoomshare.com
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Paul Davey
7/31/2005 11:45:53 PM
Thank you Monika, sorry it's taken so long to reply to your rateing of me and my site, I have been busy but hey that should not be an excuse. Regards paul.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!