Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paul Davey
5/5/2005 12:48:45 AM
Very good of you to be over there risking your life for USA ! When You come Home or if you are intrested we may have a program you might be looking for ! eMail Us At: mary.redlady@gmail.com We will get back to ASP or in a Day or Two since we run our Business from our home and we are making real good money on many programs and Services we are into ! This is not Spam ! Please feel secure that we would Never Spam anyone for the laws are very strict about Spamming ! Hope to Here From You Soon 1 Bye For Now ! God Bless you and Keep You safe !
redlady,ladywolf
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Paul Davey
5/5/2005 12:48:45 AM
wow a 10 thanks for your vote Mary, I will be sure to be incontact when I get a bit more free time as I am tied up with other things at the mo. best regards Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Nick Kitchen

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Paul Davey
6/7/2005 5:00:53 PM
Very good site anything conected to being and staying healthy gets my vote . Nick
Infinity Trade Group is a private programme that has combined the elements of private managed investment and networking . Creating the most powerful wealth building business on the planet. http://www.infinitytradegroup.com/members/nk2538/
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Paul Davey
6/7/2005 5:00:53 PM
Thanks for the vote Nick. stay safe. Best regards Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Paul Davey
6/12/2005 10:56:03 PM
God Bless you for the work that you are doing for the People of Iraq, & for this country. May God keep you safe. You make us all proud over here!! I would like to extend an invitation to you to become my friend Sweetone, I do hope you say yes!! Take Care, & stay safe Luv, Sweetgrame (Roz) http://www.freewebs.com/sweetgrame
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!