Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tony Beach

510 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
MariaMyrna Kim
3/8/2005 2:41:46 PM
Great people person...always complementing and has good words to say....you will go far in life Maria Myrna Kim...Thanks for looking at our new business and remember we're always here for you anytime 24/7/365! http://anthonybeach.mygelfusion.com Tony Beach Thanks for the kind words about the happy smiles...
+0
MariaMyrna Kim
3/8/2005 2:41:46 PM
Dear Mr. Beach, Thank you very much for a very warm comment and moral support. I do really appreciate that and hope that you'd spread your beautiful smiles to others, too, especially to this moment wherein the world is full of stress and pressure. I'm looking forward to have a chat and discuss more about business and hope that this will be a start for more beautiful smiles that I can share of. Just kindly tell me when and what time. I live in Japan and I don't know exactly the world clock. Please send my regards to all of the people with you and my kisses for the smart kid! Respecting, Maria Myrna
Maria Myrna L. Kim (user ID : 272099)
+0
Denny Kessler

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
MariaMyrna Kim
4/5/2005 3:12:08 PM
Hey Maria, You live in Japan and work for a company in the Phillipines called NewWave? What is NewWave and what do you do for them? Maybe you should create a personal web page that tells us all! Denny Kessler
Denman D. Kessler 209-835-8452 http://denkes6231.blogster.com/
+0
MariaMyrna Kim
4/5/2005 3:12:08 PM
Dear Mr. Kessler, Thank you very much for the very good rating that you gave to me. I'd like to ask for an apology for not having a personal web page to enable everybody to know what I do. Unluckily, I don't know how to make one, yet. Newave is a non-profit company for HR , Professional cultural talents, caregivers and others that are in need of its service. I established that for the sake of my countrymen who are in need of help. Respecting, 272099
Maria Myrna L. Kim (user ID : 272099)
+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
MariaMyrna Kim
8/9/2005 6:03:47 PM
MariaMyrna Kim is a very gentle and caring person. She is active in the Adland community and I highly respect her. Well done MariaMyrna. Your friend, Dave Young
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!