Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
MariaMyrna Kim
8/9/2005 6:03:47 PM
Dear Capt. Dave, I'd like to express my thanks and gratitude for the unexpected rating that you gave to me. Anybody would be caring and gentle disregarding its gender because you are properly composed with high respect to yourself that even a wild tiger would do the same. Respecting, 272099
Maria Myrna L. Kim (user ID : 272099)
+0
Ron
Ron Stouder

277 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
MariaMyrna Kim
8/18/2005 8:02:37 AM
It Just Is. my comments are the best. ron msg.#2 Thank you MM K for your very kind response. I believe you told me that you are fine, & that you fibbed a little about my attempt to use your native lingo was a little better than it actually was.(i appreciate that) I think you went on to say, you would be my friend too.(?) Guess I skipped a part. I was stationed at Itami Air Base near Osaka on Honshou, also at Itazuke Air Base on Kyushu, near Fukuoka. Learned to speak like a regular 11 month old child. Never progressed much. Thanks again. Gombanwa(?) Later, Ron p.s. ichi nee san shi go roko keci hochi koo ju. juichi ju-ne, etc. you're so cool. Hello again Ms. MariaMyrna Kim,san. I'm not very good at navigating this site. How nice it is of you to write more. I spoke with many Japanese daily when I was there. They were all great people. Also here in Topeka I have a friend Scott Oniki, he claims he doesn't speak much Japanese. When I lived and worked in El Segundo, Calif. a co worker Ralph Nishiki was a very good friend of mine.Did you ever hear of the song Yarishan ? "awari hatu kazae ne", da da da da da metzu yo, o-o-o-ya-rishan. beautiful song, I think about a woman that was a butterfly flying from man to man,or something. I loved it over there, and felt like I was leaving home when I finished my 25 months to come back here.Always wanted to go back, but you know how things like that go.Never happens.I'm sure you are very busy,you are a great lady to take the time to offer help. Thank you. Your friend ron
Ron Stouder
+0
MariaMyrna Kim
8/18/2005 8:02:37 AM
Dear Mr. Stouder, I thank you very much for the very high rating that you gave me. No, I did not fibbed about your attempt. Yes, I said it's a pleasure to be your friend. Did you enjoy your stay in Japan? I think there is still time for you to learn how to speak the language. One day, you might meet a Japanese and be able to speak with them. go, roku, hichi, hachi, ku, ju, ju + ichi (juichi), ju + ni (juni) and so on. Konnichiwa - hi , hello, or good afternoon Sumimasen, otomodachini natte itadakimasen deshouka? = Excuse me, won't you mind to be my friend? Ie, yorokunde! = No, not at all. It's my pleasure. Onamaewa nandeshouka? = What's your name? Watashino namaewa (tell your family name & first name), desu. = My name is Dewa, mata condo. = Well, see you again. Sayonara = Goodbye! Next time, I'll add some more, again. Regards, 272099
+0
MariaMyrna Kim
8/18/2005 1:42:45 PM
Build a webpage. You can promote your Organization on your webpage too! Jacquelyn
+0
MariaMyrna Kim
8/18/2005 1:42:45 PM
Dear Miss Butler, Brain and beauty...as I can see this lady Unifier...of some members...just like me... Teaches heartily...the good things .... ...........she can see.................... Loving eyes ...with the warmest smiles! Energetic aura...that lies without fierce Roses for her ...for a lady so dear .......................for............................. Jacquelyn Butler ...is a good adviser....! Thank you very much! With Love and Prayers, 272099
+0