Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Nirmala Devaprasad
10/8/2005 10:43:30 AM
One that KNOWS what God sent means, views related website information and speaks encouragement, has wisdom and many gifts. If there was 11 it be granted, until then, 10. Thaks and God Bless Bogdan Wrzesinski, Intelligence Inc GodSpeed
+0
Nirmala Devaprasad
10/8/2005 10:43:30 AM
Thanks Bogdan,That is very kind of you. When we find one another,we will find Christ. For where two are three are together in His name,There Abideth Christ. I am bound to all my fellow Christians,but I`m free to live my life with Christ. God Bless you too, Nimi
+0
Nirmala Devaprasad
10/21/2005 6:12:20 PM
My Dear Friend Nimi ! Thank you for posting your "Beautiful Photo". It is really "Superb" ! I hereby rate you 10/10 ! May God bless you with all His Riches ! Good Luck ! With lots of Love and Affection ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Your Bad Boy.........(LOL), Mohamed Gani.
+0
Nirmala Devaprasad
10/21/2005 6:12:20 PM
Thank you for your Generous Rate! Well As they say "Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder" I hope my inner beauty of Christ in my heart,will shrine thru more for others to see.I shall beat out the invading physical wrinkles by the inward ardancy of my youthful spirit, For long after my body is under the law of decay, my spirit can be under the law of creation.I let the presence of the spirit renew every cell, and revive every fatigue, reenforce every power.
+0
Nirmala Devaprasad
10/22/2005 12:44:00 AM
nice to meet u
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!