Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nirmala Devaprasad
10/22/2005 12:44:00 AM
Thank You! Dinesh, for your insight,with your eyesight.First of all Thank you for accepting the invitation.Everyone`s input is greatly appreciated.I am learning the art of, not of offering resistant but of accepting the resources, for the betterment of things to come.So I can do all things with a new spirit showing in every passing events of the day. nimi
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Nirmala Devaprasad
10/23/2005 7:35:02 PM
HI Nirmala, GREAT SITE and good picture! If I can be of any help, please let me know. God bless you . Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Nirmala Devaprasad
10/23/2005 7:35:02 PM
Thank You verymuch, Carla, for your generous feed back.Thank You for the offer to help also, I am sure you will be able to help me with expanding His kingdom, in one way or another,in the near future.Ps 145. Great is The Lord, and Greatly To Be Praised. Nimi
+0
Nirmala Devaprasad
10/25/2005 6:32:07 PM
Hi Nirmala, Thanks so much for your friendship and kindness to me. I want everyone to know that Nirmala is a reserved kind soul who is very giving and thoughtful. She works very hard to care for and bless other people who are in need. God Bless and Care for you Nirmala!
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Nirmala Devaprasad
10/25/2005 6:32:07 PM
Hi David, Thank You ,for your generous feedback, I am overjoyed with God`s- caring,Love,Mercy and Grace, and all the goodness their-in,this sharing of Christ,is a expression of not of duty but of love-For Love Bears and Shares. I will look on everybody and everything through the loving eyes of JESUS. nimi
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!