Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Serious Email Alert Warning.
12/7/2005 7:25:42 PM
Wow! Serious stuff! Thanks for the info on it! I will forward to my family!Keep up the good work! As Always, God bless! SIncerly, Susan
+0
Doug Woodall

199 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/7/2005 7:54:58 PM
Its sad that alot of people will still open this and suffer for it. Thanks Anthony, Take care,
Doug Woodall SpywareBiz,,,We take the Spy out of Spyware! http://www.spywarebiz.com Providing Free Information and Recommended Products to Combat Spyware.
+0
12/7/2005 8:44:36 PM
Hello Eva, That is most interesting. I hope that your questions have been answered to your satisfaction. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
12/7/2005 8:50:34 PM
James & Billie. Not quite to sure what you mean by your post???? The warning about the Osma BinLaden hanged email, was sent to me by Steven R, who is a member of Adlandpro. He received it (the warning) from a member of his church, who wanted to warn him (Steven) & all his other friends about this dangerous email. The virus is in the attachment that comes with the email, not in the actual email. The email itself is being sent around the world via the Internet, this warning is for Adlandpro members, to warn their friends not to open the attachment on this email.... Hope that answers your question & not confuse the issue. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
12/7/2005 8:51:49 PM
Susan, Yes, please forward it to your family & all your friends, warning of the danger of this email. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!