Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: GreenZap, The Future of Payment Processors!
12/7/2005 3:00:56 PM
Hi Judy, Glad you liked the extra $25.00.... Yes, Greezap is going strong, very strong indeed. Wise move on your part, waiting to see how it all turned out, but as you can see from Patricia, the ones who joined at the start, now have BIG community's. I'm glad you have joined mine though, thank you. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/8/2005 6:59:34 PM
I was on a GreenZap call today and heard the informatinon about how we can earn money by referring our friends to GreenZap. The information is in the from the GreenZap USER agreement (on the Greenzap.com website). You can find that at the BOTTOM of the screen. ========================================= VI GREENZAP REWARDZ PROGRAM GreenZap rewards you for telling others about GreenZap who open an account. The amount of rewards you earn will depend on the account type you have, i.e. Green or Gold. Green Account Rewards. If you have a Green account with GreenZap, you will automatically receive $25 in WebCash for opening the account. You will be additionally rewarded with $5 in WebCash for anyone who signs up and enters your ZapID (previously referred to as a Promo Code). Gold Account Rewards or Community Rewards. You can earn community rewards by upgrading to a Gold account for $100. You will receive $100 in WebCash instantly, reduced transaction fees, and the opportunity to earn GreenZap community rewards. As a Gold member, you will continue to be rewarded with $5 in WebCash for every person that opens a GreenZap account using your ZapID. Additionally, as a Gold member, with a minimum of 5 gold member personal referrals, you can earn up to $5 to $30 for everyone in your entire community who upgrades to a GreenZap Gold account. 5 Gold Referrals = $5 for every gold member in your community. 10 Gold Referrals = $10 for every gold member in your community. 20 Gold Referrals = $20 for every gold member in your community. 30 Gold Referrals = $30 for every gold member in your community.* *GreenZap will reward you for everyone in your community and will continue doing so until another member in your community begins to earn community rewards. From that point, and just for that particular member, you will begin to share your reward. For example, if you personally referred 30+ GreenZap Gold account members, and someone in your community (say, John Smith) has personally referred 10 GreenZap Gold account members, then you would continue to earn the difference of $20 from every Gold Account member in John Smith's community i.e. $30 - $10 = $20. Further if you have personally referred 30+ GreenZap account members, and John Smith also refers 30+ GreenZap Gold account members, you will continue to be rewarded with a minimum of $5 per Gold account member in John Smith's community. However, if John Smith has someone he directly or indirectly referred who also reaches 30+ GreenZap Gold account members, this would be your cut-off point for shared rewards. Upgrade Timing as it Relates to Rewards. If you refer someone to GreenZap and they open a Green account you will earn $5 in WebCash. If you refer someone to GreenZap and they immediately open a Gold account you will earn $20, divided 80/20, $16 deposited to your Cash Balance and $4 deposited to your WebCash Balance. If you refer someone to GreenZap and they open a Green account, then later choose to upgrade to Gold, you will earn $5 in WebCash for the Green account and $15 deposited to your Cash Balance when they upgrade. ========================================= Hope this helps people understand how they can earn money with GreenZap! Check out the STORES on GreenZap and do some Christmas shopping too!! Blessings, Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
12/10/2005 12:18:19 AM
Hi pat, Yes I saw that also & as I'm a gold, I'm already earning quite nicely from my expanding community. Thanks for posting it though, for others to see the advantages of having a GreenZap account for themselves. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!