Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
GreenZap, The Future of Payment Processors!
12/5/2005 5:53:56 PM
Hello Everyone. Way back in the begining of this year, a new payment processor was talked about by a few people. Word got out & Hundreds of Thousands of people around the globe wanted in, as they were getting fed up of PayPal freezing accounts for no real reason & StormPays exorbitant rates. Then people in lots of forums questioned the realiability of this new processor. Some said it was a scam, some said it would vanish in a week or so, some said it would never happen. The debate raged on for weeks, before the new processor was even launched. Then Launch it did, the critics started to become quiter, then no sound was heard from them at all. Now, some 8-9 months later, this processor is seriously challenging the might of PayPal, it has become accepted as a very good payment processor & more & more companys are using it. What processor am I refering to? The same one I promoted back in the spring of this year & was publicly hounded for doing. GREENZAP Find out for yourselves why I am still with GREENZAP, See what they have achived, get $50.00 now for joining FREE (we only got $25.00 in the begining). If you too are getting tired of the charges that StormPay & PayPal load on you, the difficulty in getting E-Gold accounts, then the uncertainty of if they are secure. Look at GREENZAP Today! Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: GreenZap, The Future of Payment Processors!
12/5/2005 6:03:53 PM
Anthony, I applaud you in your case for GreenZap. It is a cool program and I hertily recommend it! People, what Anthony has said is true. If you have a few minutes, check it out! Good Luck with it Anthony. I have been there for a long time too. Peace, Leon
+0
12/5/2005 6:13:07 PM
Leon. Thank you for that ringing endorsment. I guess us 'oldies' are not as daft as some of the other's thought we were....... Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2005 7:10:54 PM
Hello Anthony, Well you got me again. Leon's post is very positive too. I will join! Thanks for the Forum my friend. Your Jewel,
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2005 7:54:15 PM
I totally agree with you Anthony. I'm still a loyal GreenZap member! I have been able to transfer money to my mother in law and niece just over the weekend. The fact is, I now have over 4,000 people in my community and more are signing up every day! It is awesome to see people who live in countries all over the world ending up in your community! GreenZap is doing a special reward promotion for the first 5,000 who upgrades to GOLD. It only costs $100 up upgrade and ALL the members will then get $250 WebCash to spend in the GreenZap Stores. All Gold members will also get 20 new members under them - that will be just as if you had personally referred them!! I am very excited to be a GreenZap member. I'll be buying gifts from the GreenZap stores this Christmas! Thanks again Anthony for starting this topic. Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!