Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Prayer For Healing
11/29/2005 3:58:50 AM
This is from the latest Beliefnet newsletter: Prayer for Healing Mother,sing me a song That will ease my pain Mend broken bones, Bring wholeness again. Catch my babies When they are born, Sing my death song, Teach me how to mourn. Show me the Medicine Of the healing herbs, The value of spirit, The way I can serve. Mother, heal my heart So that I can see The gifts of yours That can live through me. Native American source: Holistic Living Someone I Love Needs Hope
Steven G. Reid Wallaby Traffic CMU7 WTC W
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Prayer For Healing
11/29/2005 7:51:18 PM
Hi Steven, Thank you for the lovely prayer of healing. We can all use this one for sure. God Bless! Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
12/25/2005 8:58:49 PM
Merry Christmas Best Wishes for a Prosperous New Year To All in 2006 May God Hold Those You Love Most Deep In The Palm of His Almighty Hands Always Dedicated I Remain With Warmest Holiday Wishes.
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
5/30/2006 7:29:37 PM
Hello Steven: Love this poem. I am a real believer in the healing of herbal medicine and God created these awesome plants. We need to use this type of healing more in our world than the pharmaseuticals that are slowly killing people with their side effects & toxins. They were not meant for our bodies and our bodies are rebelling. I am an advocate of self managing our own health. As ippocrates said: "Let food be your medicine, and medicine your food." I use no meds and refuse them even if on the odd time they are prescribed. I am thankful to be of good health and do my best to take care of myself. Blessings Elaine
+0
11/1/2006 8:21:58 AM
That is very touching and uplifting
Aretha Zellars
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!