Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The real measure of success is .....
3/5/2005 9:43:42 AM
"The real measure of success is the number of experiments that can be crowded into 24 hours." – Thomas Edison, Inventor
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Marie Gervacio

77 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The real measure of success is .....
3/5/2005 10:52:24 AM
Thanks Bogdan! Really like this one... but then you know I mentioned Thomas Edison before. Really it boils down to always focus on your desired end result - your purpose for "doing what you do"! Then do it and never give up till you accomplish what you need to do to attain that purpose. Now 24 hours might seem a bit much but if you find others that need your help to complete their purpose while they help you complete yours - just like Thomas Edison did... some can sleep and play while others take over the quest. Leveraging time is important... and one of the reasons I like network marketing.
Marie Gervacio Your Personal Success Coach
Health & Wealth: http://www.mynsp.com/shineyourstar
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/5/2005 11:17:01 AM
To expand on what Marie said - having an overlying goal is the key to success. On my team, we call that having a strong "why" Your "why's" need to always center around what your intuition and sub-conscious tells you is best for yourself. In other words, your "why" is what many people would call "selfish thinking." The fact of the matter is, however, that you can accomplish nothing for other people without first discovering what you need for yourself to feel fulfilled. Make it a great day,
+0
3/5/2005 2:43:13 PM
Tom, that "WHY" is critical in EVERYTHING we do.... What I tell team members to do, for example if they REALLY want a new and bigger car to haul around that football team, is to go to a carlot and take their picture with that car... KIDS and all! Put that picture on your computer monitor or wherever it will be seen often, and that will keep you on the path to helping you REACH owning that car! Sure has worked for us!! Onward and UPWARD!! Linda/CMAS, BS, RN BizNurse@satx.rr.com
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/5/2005 3:25:05 PM
Linda, I do the same thing - I have my a picture of my dream car, an Infiniti SUV, as the wallpaper of my computer screen.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!