Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The 18th Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
11/21/2005 2:22:48 PM
Hello Everybody, Thank you for choosing me a person of the week. I had mixed feeling if I should participate in the selection for POTW. John convinced me that since my name was proposed I should accept it to honor those who suggested my name. As you are, I'm happy what we have here and I'm envisioning more and more features which will help us with business and other aspects of our lives. Remember that Adlandpro Community is only one year old, although Adlandpro is for over 7 year there. Majority of current participants are people who joined Adlandpro in last 6-7 months or so, which tells me that we are still young as a community. I hope we can create family-like environment here and through honesty and integrity build a place for anyone who wants to succeed in their lives. Stay tuned to news regarding new features which we are working on right now and new partnerships which we are developing. You will be amazed what you see. Here is one new component which we are already working on. Buddy system New members will be greeted by specially dedicated community members and assisting them for period of time to help them get around and learn new features. Those who decide to be Buddies, will be automatically assigned to new members and displayed in their panel. Also special paid features for power networkers. This will create for everyone an opportunity to become more efficient in building their business and at the same time earn residual commission through promotion of this system to other members Stay tuned. Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/21/2005 2:31:54 PM
Hello John, Congratulation's Bogdan ! A very deserved POTW ! If it wasn't for you, none of the rest of us would be here ! Have a Great week ahead Bogdan, and again, Congratulation's for all of your hard work and all of your efforts. respectfully,
+0
AdlandPro Is Not Good Enough?
11/21/2005 2:47:15 PM
********************* (from Bogdan's post earlier) Here is one new component which we are already working on. Buddy system New members will be greeted by specially dedicated community members and assisting them for period of time to help them get around and learn new features. Those who decide to be Buddies, will be automatically assigned to new members and displayed in their panel. Also special paid features for power networkers. This will create for everyone an opportunity to become more efficient in building their business and at the same time earn residual commission through promotion of this system to other members Stay tuned. ********************* Thanks Bogdan! Sounds great, I can't wait!
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
11/21/2005 3:25:14 PM
Hello Bogdan! Your new ideas sound great, you can count on me to help in any way I can. Thanks for all the great things you are doing here at AdlandPro, you are incredible my friend. John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/21/2005 3:36:17 PM
Bogdan, It goes without saying... YOU ARE THE MAN ! ! Peace, Leon
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!