Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The 18th Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
11/21/2005 12:24:25 PM
Hi John and Welcome Back. WOW! Of course Bogdan is The Reason that we are All here Together in His Wonderful Community that he has Created so Bogdan is The Most Deserving of us All. Congratulations Bogdan and Thank You for Adlandpro. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
11/21/2005 12:28:01 PM
WOW Bogdan You are the winner - as I hoped You would be: C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N Bogdan, this honor is well earned and deserved, and I will enjoy seeing You in the frontpage for a hole week. You, and Your personal is doing a huge job, and we are many who wanted You to have this. Have a wonderful week, and keep on with Your good work and those wonderful quotes we get from You. Best regards Your friend Arild
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/21/2005 12:46:17 PM
Hi John, Welcome back, hope your vacation was wonderful and restful. CONGRATULATIONS BOGDAN a well deserved and overdue honor. Without you there would not be an Adlandpro. You have made this community such a wonderful place not just for Network Marketers for people in general to come together and united, become friends, exchange ideas, offer their expertise and much much more. Your vision for Adlandpro I am sure will continue to grow and improve. Thank you for accepting this honor from your people, your community,and your friends. You are a Great man! An inspiration to all of us. Your Friend Donna aka texgirl
+0
11/21/2005 12:46:56 PM
Congratulations Bogdan! Luella May
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/21/2005 12:59:21 PM
Congradulations Bogdan, Way over due. Enjoy your Week!! Your Friend,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!